Shield Website Security: Premium website security powered by Sucuri.
Keep your website malware-free and your visitors safe. Complete no-hassle protection against malware, hacking, blacklisting and more. Shield Website Security powered by Sucuri protects your web investment, keeping you and your customers safe from hackers and other online threats.
Every time shoppers place an order, they are trusting you to keep them safe from hackers who steal information or spread spyware and viruses. Deliver on that promise with Shield Website Security. It not only finds malware, but also the security gaps that hackers use to break in.
Shield Website Security scans your website to find malicious software (malware) before it can harm you or your customers. Hackers insert malware onto legitimate websites in order to steal customer passwords an financial information such as credit card numbers, bank account details, names, addresses, etc. in order for them to launch their attacks on other websites.
A Web Application Firewall (WAF) filters incoming traffic before it reaches your website. OnMax Host Shield Website Security reviews where the traffic is coming from, how it is behaving and what information it is requesting. It lets customers and search engines through, but blocks malicious bots and hackers.
Why do you need Website Security?
Malware does not discriminate between websites.
Whether yours is a popular website, a simple blog, an e-commerce website, or simply a one-page informational site, online malware does not make any distinction. Most malware attacks are automatic. This means that you are as much a target as bank website, a popular website, a large corporation website, or a government agency website. And if you do get infected, it can do more than disrupt your website by bringing it down. Malware attacks have the potential to ruin your reputation online.
Securing your site is just like locking your doors at night. You don’t do it because you expect something bad to happen – you do it because if something did happen, it would be devastating.
Complete protection for complete peace of mind.
Website Security powered by Sucuri is advanced protection made simple. There’s no software to install, daily security scans run automatically and if there’s ever an issue our auto removal tools can’t fix, our security experts will repair it manually – no matter how long it takes and at no additional cost to you.
Our Shield Website Security Plans.
- Deluxe Express
- Expedited malware removal and ongoing protection
- As low as
- Was ($299.99)/year - Save 16%
- $299.99/ year when you renew
- 30-minute response time.
- Google Blacklist monitoring & removal.
- Ongoing malware removal.
- WAF malware prevention.
- CDN performance accelerator.
- Malware scan, removal and prevention. Plus, performance boost.
- As low as
- Was ($19.99)/month - Save 20%
- $19.99/month when you renew
- 12-hour response time..
- Ongoing Malware Removal.
- Google Blacklist Monitoring & Removal.
- WAF Malware Prevention.
- CDN Performance Accelerator.
- Malware scan and removal of Malware
- As low as
- Was ($6.99)/month - Save 20%
- $6.99/ month when you renew
- 12-hour Response Time.
- Ongoing Malware Removal.
- Google Blacklist Monitoring & Removal.
More Than Simply Malware Scanning.
We're looking out for your website in more ways than one.
Ongoing Scanning & Malware Removal
We scan your site daily – not just the front end, where customers could get infected – but also at the server level, where infections can cost you valuable resources.
Advanced Security Monitoring
Malware isn’t the only thing threatening your site. We monitor related services (DNS, WHOIS, SSL) to ensure visitors aren’t redirected to another site or tricked into giving their private information.
Stop malware before it gets a chance to infect your site. Our Web Application Firewall (WAF) intercepts and inspects all incoming data and automatically removes any malicious code. Not included on Essential plan.
Powerful protection against the worst threats
Most site owners aren’t aware of all these different threats, but we are – and we protect your site against each one of them and more.
- Malware Infection Threat Protection
- The most common threat, malware is an overarching term that covers viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, spyware and more. Malware can erase all your data, steal customer information, infect your visitors on your website – the possibilities are nearly endless. Our platform provides continuous malware monitoring, scanning and alerting to avoid accidental loss of business or downtime.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Threat
- This attack can bring down your website by overwhelming it with a flood of automated traffic. And every minute your website is down, you’re losing customers and sales. Even if your website is not an e-commerce website, when your website is down, you are missing on the reason why you published it. Our advanced security monitoring and Web Application Firewall (WAF) prevent this type of attacks.
- Brute Force Threat Attack Protection
- This is where an application cycles through every possible password combination until it finds one that works. From there, hackers can access your system, steal sensitive data and do pretty much whatever they want. A strong password is therefore no longer sufficient against such sophisticated threats. Our Website Security provides ongoing monitoring and defense for your website.
- Injection Threat
- With injection flaws, a hacker sends malicious data as part of a command or query that tricks the site into doing something it shouldn’t, such as giving the hacker access to your entire customer database.
- Cross-Site Scripting Threat
- Commonly abbreviated as XSS, this attack sends user-supplied data to a web browser without validating it first. Hackers use these flaws to hijack users away from the site or deface it, costing the site owner to lose business.
- Zero Day Threat
- This is an attack that’s launched as soon as new vulnerability is discovered, before a patch is available. While these are impossible to predict, our WAF will virtually patch your site within moments of a Zero Day attack being disclosed.
Better Website Performance
Improve your site’s load time by at least 50% . Our Content Delivery Network (CDN) stores your content on multiple servers around the world, so it’s always close to your visitors. Not included on Essential Plan.
More about Shield Website Security!
How does Shield Website Security from OnMax Host Work?
Our Website Security scanner checks your website at predetermined intervals for malware, blacklists and uptime so you don’t have to. If we find any problems, we’ll send you an alert right away to let you know the best course of action.
If malware is found on your site, all you’ll need to do is submit a removal request, and our expert team will get to work on fixing the problem. Not only does Website Security monitoring protect you and your customers, but it protects your website’s rankings by checking a variety of different blacklists, and notifying you if you have been placed on one.
What is the difference between Website Security Express and Website Security Deluxe?
If your site has already been hacked and you need it fixed ASAP, Express is the product that you want. It puts you at the front of the line for malware removal and repair, and includes the year-round coverage of Website Security Deluxe.
When you purchase Website Security Express, we will start scanning your site right away, and once the malware has been located, start fixing it within 30 minutes of you submitting a removal request.
Website Security Deluxe is for customers who have a website that hasn’t been affected yet, but want the peace of mind knowing that we are monitoring and protecting their website for them.
How often will Website Security scan my site for malware?
Website Security scans your website every day. Depending on your Website Security plan, you can choose from 30-minute, 12-hour, or daily security monitoring and scan frequency. If any malware is found, you will be notified immediately.
Does Website Security create backup files?
Website Security will back up any of the files that are modified during the cleanup. These are retained for a brief period of time. For regular backups of your website and databases, contact hosting support at (480) 624-2500 to discuss your options.
I have an SSL, do I still need Website Security?
Yes! An SSL encrypts data being transmitted to and from your website – it doesn’t protect your website from other vulnerabilities, such as malware, SQL injections or DDoS attacks. By utilizing both an SSL and Website Security, you are using a complete security suite to protect your website, your customers and their data.
How does a Web Application Firewall (WAF) help secure my site?
A WAF is a cloud-based firewall service that screens and protects your real-time website traffic from threats such as SQL injection attacks and comment spammers, while also thwarting DDoS attacks. WAF only takes a few minutes to set up, and is the front-line defense for your website in between Website Security scans.
How does the Website Security Content Delivery Network (CDN) help speed up my site?
A CDN is a network of servers around the world that deploy dynamic and static caching so that all content will render fast and reliably. This means when someone in Japan visits your website hosted in the United States, it will load just as fast as a website hosted in Japan.