SMO Twitter Marketing Campaign Management
Twitter has over 313 million monthly active users made of a larger segment of a young demographic. Twitter is a great platform for most marketers. There are over 8660 Tweets sent out every second as of this minute I am writing these words, and (the life span of a single Tweet is about 18 seconds). Twitter is the fastest paced social platform, followed by Instagram. This means that your single Tweet’s opportunity for engagement is really very slim.
Twitter Engagement Strategy
Because of the fast-paced environment on the Twitter Platform, every Tweet that does not get any engagement only has a few minutes before it disappears. The Tweet loses its its potential to reach your audience as it is pushed down on the Tweet feed. You can see this on your own screen. The key therefore to giving your Tweet a chance is for your Tweet to be re-tweeted. This is what we can the R T factor.
Each re-tweet gives the Tweet a new opportunity at life and exposes it to even a new audience of the re-tweeter. Depending on the influence of the re-tweeter, the Tweet gains a new relative potential to be re-tweeted by the followers of this re-tweeter, and so on. So, because each re-tweet tends to generate more re-tweets, the Tweet’s lifespan gets extended and on average, a tweet has a lifespan of 18 minutes on average. So, your tweet’s lifespan is directly correlated to the size of your audience.
Your Twitter Marketing Strategy
Because of this short lifespan of your tweet – an average tweet has a lifespan that is 4 times shorter than that of your posts on the other social platforms. In order for your tweet to achieve your goal of greater audience engagement, you need to really release a greater punch. It can be quite challenging for you to figure out the right strategy works. But you can follow a few tips to increase your odds:
- Optimize your profile to showcase your brand.
- Choose the best handle and hashtags.
- Choose your images strategically.
- Tweet during peak hours.
- Do your research regularly.
SMO Twitter Basic Ads Campaign Plan
OnMax Host Digital Basic Twitter Basic Ads Campaign Plan is ideal for businesses looking to start their brand’s journey with the most tweeting and innovative ads campaign for the web and mobile. We will set up the campaign, providing with ads 10 banners every month. A full access to our proprietary SEO & Social Media Dashboard. No Set up fees. Cancel Anytime. To be successful on social media you need to engage with right customers relevant to your business. We make it possible for businesses to generate leads, and collaborate with your clients all from one place. Our social media marketing makes managing social media simple.
Twitter Ads Basic Plan includes:
- Access to proprietary social media dashboard
- Campaign setup and management on Twitter
- 8 Banners per month.
- Weekly reports
- Monthly Social Media performance reports
- Call, chat and email support with professional support team
- Social Media Assessment: We audit your social media profiles and give initial recommendations to improve their visibility.
- Social Media Setup: Account creation and setting up the dashboard, the tone of voice to use, the products / service to talk about, and the brand persona will be established here based on the answers to the initial questionnaire.
- Social Media Content Plan: This includes writing of the Ad Copies, approval, working out the content roadmap.
- Account Monitoring: Your account will be monitored on daily basis to maximize the results.
- Performance Insights: Weekly and Monthly social media performance reports are sent out to keep you informed about the work done and results we’ve achieved.
- Customizable SEO & Social Media Dashboard: Track your campaign progress with to your own branded dashboard to view campaign performance. Includes email notifications sent out to your email address on file.
- Post everywhere from one place: Our social media dashboard provides a single place to publish and schedule posts for your social accounts be it Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram. Out intelligent algorithms detect the best day and time to post based on your previous engagement so you can easily convert few clicks into a dozen.
- Engage your followers: We make it simple to connect with your clients’ followers. Respond to their customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships.
- Generate leads via Twitter: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
- Pocket friendly charges: We offer comprehensive, high-quality, US-based Social Media advertising at reasonable prices. And unlike competitors, we don’t charge any account setup fees and you can cancel anytime you want!
- Complete transparency and measurable results: Our powerful reporting dashboard shows your customers exactly where their dollars are going. Every Social task performed is reported in real-time to track progress and clearly outline value.
- Campaign monitoring: We monitor every Social campaign to identify areas of improvement. We also provide automated weekly and monthly updates on campaign performance to ensure your clients’ goals are being met.
Twitter Ads Basic Plan Monthly Activities
The following deliverables are spread over a period of three months and subsequent months. They show you a list of activities that OnMax Host Digital Experts perform on your behalf. For more information, please contact us by phone at +1 (888) 970-1265 or via our LIVE CHAT.
- Setting up the Account on our Proprietary SEO & Social Media Dashboard
- Creation of 10 Ad banners
- Setting up the Ad Campaign
- Ongoing Twitter Ads Campaign Performance Monitoring
- Detailed Weekly & Monthly SMO Twitter Campaign Performance Reporting
- Creation of 10 Ad banners
- A/B Testing
- Ads CampaignText & Image Optimization
- Ongoing SMO Twitter Campaign Monitoring the Campaign
- Detailed Weekly & Monthly SMO Twitter Ads Campaign Performance Reporting
MONTH 3 & ONGOING
- Creation of the Ad Text and Images – Comprehensive Level
- A/B Testing
- Text & Image Ads Optimization
- Monitoring the Campaign
- Creating Lookalike Audience
- Detailed Weekly & Monthly Reporting
- Running Remarketing Campaigns
Social Media Marketing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following FAQs Section provides commonly asked questions. But if you have a question that is not already answered here, or if you need help / support with our Social Media Marketing Services, call the OnMax Host Digital Social Media Management Experts at 1-888-970-1265 (Monday – Friday 9 am through 7 pm CST) during our regular working hours. You may also chat with our Team directly from this website by clicking on the blue button on the lower right hand side on this website or by going to The OnMax Host Digital Chat during our regular business hours.