SMO Twitter Marketing Campaign Management
Twitter has over 313 million monthly active users made of a larger segment of a young demographic. Twitter is a great platform for most marketers. There are over 8660 Tweets sent out every second as of this minute I am writing these words, and (the life span of a single Tweet is about 18 seconds). Twitter is the fastest paced social platform, followed by Instagram. This means that your single Tweet's opportunity for engagement is really very slim.
Twitter Engagement Strategy
Because of the fast-paced environment on the Twitter Platform, every Tweet that does not get any engagement only has a few minutes before it disappears. The Tweet loses its its potential to reach your audience as it is pushed down on the Tweet feed. You can see this on your own screen. The key therefore to giving your Tweet a chance is for your Tweet to be re-tweeted. This is what we can the R T factor.
Each re-tweet gives the Tweet a new opportunity at life and exposes it to even a new audience of the re-tweeter. Depending on the influence of the re-tweeter, the Tweet gains a new relative potential to be re-tweeted by the followers of this re-tweeter, and so on. So, because each re-tweet tends to generate more re-tweets, the Tweet's lifespan gets extended and on average, a tweet has a lifespan of 18 minutes on average. So, your tweet's lifespan is directly correlated to the size of your audience.
Your Twitter Marketing Strategy
Because of this short lifespan of your tweet - an average tweet has a lifespan that is 4 times shorter than that of your posts on the other social platforms. In order for your tweet to achieve your goal of greater audience engagement, you need to really release a greater punch. It can be quite challenging for you to figure out the right strategy works. But you can follow a few tips to increase your odds:
- Optimize your profile to showcase your brand.
- Choose the best handle and hashtags.
- Choose your images strategically.
- Tweet during peak hours.
- Do your research regularly.
SMO Twitter Basic Ads Campaign Plan
OnMax Host Digital Basic Twitter Basic Ads Campaign Plan is ideal for businesses looking to start their brand's journey with the most tweeting and innovative ads campaign for the web and mobile. We will set up the campaign, providing with ads 10 banners every month. A full access to our proprietary SEO & Social Media Dashboard. No Set up fees. Cancel Anytime. To be successful on social media you need to engage with right customers relevant to your business. We make it possible for businesses to generate leads, and collaborate with your clients all from one place. Our social media marketing makes managing social media simple.
Twitter Ads Basic Plan includes:
- Access to proprietary social media dashboard
- Campaign setup and management on Twitter
- 8 Banners per month.
- Weekly reports
- Monthly Social Media performance reports
- Call, chat and email support with professional support team
- Social Media Assessment: We audit your social media profiles and give initial recommendations to improve their visibility.
- Social Media Setup: Account creation and setting up the dashboard, the tone of voice to use, the products / service to talk about, and the brand persona will be established here based on the answers to the initial questionnaire.
- Social Media Content Plan: This includes writing of the Ad Copies, approval, working out the content roadmap.
- Account Monitoring: Your account will be monitored on daily basis to maximize the results.
- Performance Insights: Weekly and Monthly social media performance reports are sent out to keep you informed about the work done and results we’ve achieved.
- Customizable SEO & Social Media Dashboard: Track your campaign progress with to your own branded dashboard to view campaign performance. Includes email notifications sent out to your email address on file.
- Post everywhere from one place: Our social media dashboard provides a single place to publish and schedule posts for your social accounts be it Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram. Out intelligent algorithms detect the best day and time to post based on your previous engagement so you can easily convert few clicks into a dozen.
- Engage your followers: We make it simple to connect with your clients' followers. Respond to their customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships.
- Generate leads via Twitter: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
- Pocket friendly charges: We offer comprehensive, high-quality, US-based Social Media advertising at reasonable prices. And unlike competitors, we don’t charge any account setup fees and you can cancel anytime you want!
- Complete transparency and measurable results: Our powerful reporting dashboard shows your customers exactly where their dollars are going. Every Social task performed is reported in real-time to track progress and clearly outline value.
- Campaign monitoring: We monitor every Social campaign to identify areas of improvement. We also provide automated weekly and monthly updates on campaign performance to ensure your clients' goals are being met.
Twitter Ads Basic Plan Monthly Activities
The following deliverables are spread over a period of three months and subsequent months. They show you a list of activities that OnMax Host Digital Experts perform on your behalf. For more information, please contact us by phone at +1 (888) 970-1265 or via our LIVE CHAT.
- Setting up the Account on our Proprietary SEO & Social Media Dashboard
- Creation of 10 Ad banners
- Setting up the Ad Campaign
- Ongoing Twitter Ads Campaign Performance Monitoring
- Detailed Weekly & Monthly SMO Twitter Campaign Performance Reporting
- Creation of 10 Ad banners
- A/B Testing
- Ads CampaignText & Image Optimization
- Ongoing SMO Twitter Campaign Monitoring the Campaign
- Detailed Weekly & Monthly SMO Twitter Ads Campaign Performance Reporting
MONTH 3 & ONGOING
- Creation of the Ad Text and Images - Comprehensive Level
- A/B Testing
- Text & Image Ads Optimization
- Monitoring the Campaign
- Creating Lookalike Audience
- Detailed Weekly & Monthly Reporting
- Running Remarketing Campaigns
Social Media Marketing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following FAQs Section provides commonly asked questions. But if you have a question that is not already answered here, or if you need help / support with our Social Media Marketing Services, call the OnMax Host Digital Social Media Management Experts at 1-888-970-1265 (Monday - Friday 9 am through 7 pm CST) during our regular working hours. You may also chat with our Team directly from this website by clicking on the blue button on the lower right hand side on this website or by going to The OnMax Host Digital Chat during our regular business hours.
Social Media Marketing is the use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram to promote a product or service. It involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals. Content could be simple text, graphics, videos, quotes, facts, humor, trivia, polls, etc.
Business who want to improve their online presence on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram and show their products/service to those people who are looking for them. It improves your online presence and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
Once you order is successfully placed, we will assign you an account manager within 24 business hours who will be your primary point of contact and will reach out to you. Next, we will launch the campaign and reach out weekly and monthly with updates on progress and any changes required to help improve performance.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. From one place, business owners can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button.
Our Social Media is offered in 4 different packages to fit the needs and budgets of all businesses. Our Social Media packages are based on monthly pricing. Packages with higher pricing will include more activities, but all of our packages include dedicated client support and full transparency into the work being performed. Our pricing sheet provides complete details on pricing and tasks included in each package.
We provide total transparency into the work that we perform. Each client will be given access to a custom reporting dashboard that shows every action being performed on their social accounts. Clients will be able to track every action performed, as well as monitor overall performance. We also provide weekly and monthly updates for all Social Media customers to review campaign activity and performance, ensuring that their goals are being achieved
No. Just like any type of advertising, Social Media can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once the content is posted on social networks, we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your clients' services, in their area. Set up searches for keywords related to your clients business, and watch the leads roll in.
Yes! Show your clients growth across channels from one dashboard, monitor changes in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram reach and see the growth in fans and followers from social campaigns.
Yes. We offer transparency to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want on our proprietary dashboard.
Yes, you will be able to see all the posts before publishing starts. You need to request for revisions to the posts before the cycle starts and posts that are approved beyond their scheduled publishing date may not be published.
We do not require the username and password of your personal profile. We will simply request for access to your Facebook page which doesn’t require us to get your credentials. In fact, logging into other users’ profiles is highly discouraged since this can cause the profile to be locked.
In most situations client support is handled through you, the reseller. Weekly and Monthly campaign progress reports are delivered to you and your clients via dashboard. Any client questions or concerns regarding their Social campaign can be brought to us by you, the reseller. We highly recommend using our dashboard for communication.
For help selling a potential client or any product related questions, you can reach out to our Sales Support.
For any active clients, you can contact your assigned account manager directly through dashboard conversation.
All Services rendered by us are on a prepaid subscription basis. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. To cancel a service, you can reach out to your assigned account manager or our support team.